Integrating business and operational teams under one roof
Cleanaway Perry Road Office and Collections Depot is located in Dandenong South. It covers an area of 53,000 square metres, and can accommodate over 300 staff at one time.
The facility brings together Cleanaway’s business and operations teams, including our Victoria Post Collections leadership team, Commercial and Industrial as well as our Municipal collections’ business, sales, administration, finance and fleet teams.
The site features an open plan office layout with spacious working areas, training rooms, changerooms, lunchrooms and amenities for Cleanaway drivers. It also has a 20-bay workshop facility designed for safe work, vehicle compliance, maximum fleet productivity, with enough parking areas for 164 collection vehicles and our new electric vehicle fleet.
Other features include:
- Energy efficient LED lighting across 164 on-site truck parking bays
- Automatic truck wash uses recycled water from our on-site 100,000 litre rainwater storage
- Electric vehicle charging facilities
- Two 30-tonne inground lifts, the first of its kind in Australia
- 16-tonne crane to allow the lifting of bodies from trucks
- Manual truck wash bay for heavy duty underbody washes
- Truck refuelling area with 100,000-litre fuel capacity