Hot tanks cleaning equipment
Our agitating hot tanks are proven effective in removing heavy build-up of carbon, grease, oil and rust from internal and external surfaces. Our heavy-duty hot tanks have a loading range starting from 200 litres to 22,000 litres.
Hot tank key features include:
- Average centrifugal filter cleaning time of 15 minutes per week
- Automatic pneumatic lid lift with a platform lift or independent of the platform for servicing
- Installation, operations and maintenance handbook
- On site chemical testing and top-ups
- Collection of waste solids from centrifugal filter
Cleanaway’s hot tanks cleaning equipment are fully automated, increasing productivity while reducing manual handling risks and labour costs. We also include a full parts washer service, maintenance cleaning and waste product removal, ensuring a hassle free, safe and cost-effective solution. Cleanaway can also provide additional motor repair workshop waste disposal services to complement this service.
Hot tank services
Cleanaway’s new generation hot tank chemical cleaning systems have a centrifugal filter and optional rinse bay. Chemical cleaning in an agitated tank is a proven and effective method for removing heavy build-up of grease, oil and carbon from internal and external surfaces. Using our hot tank parts cleaner provides the following benefits:
- Fast and simple, one-step cleaning method
- Reduces cleaning cycles to between 60 and 120 minutes
- Extends chemical life and reduces chemical top-up by up to 75%
- Absence of a sludge settlement area reduces tank volume by 30%, which also reduces the initial chemical fill by 30%
Cleanaway’s hot tanks are the perfect solution for cleaning hard to reach areas in equipment such as oil galleries and exhaust ports.
Hot tanks service and maintenance
Cleanaway’s inclusions for this service:
- Installation and machine set up
- Full parts washer service, maintenance, cleaning and waste product removal by Cleanaway
- On site staff training and risk assessment
- Supply of specially formulated cleaning powder and removal of used washwater
Machines are available for sale or rent on a standard service and maintenance plan.
Hot tanks in action
Dirty equipment is easily loaded into hot tanks. The hot tanks clean greasy and grimy mechanical parts with ease and efficiency.
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Cleanaway Equipment Services
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karratha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.