Vacuum loading service
Cleanaway’s fleet of vacuum trucks have the capacity to handle various vacuum recovery services of liquids, sludges and powders at any site or plant. Our vacuum loading trucks are operated by our specialist team of drivers and expert personnel who remove both liquid and solid waste. Each vacuum loading unit has a capacity of up to 3,000 litres and up to 200 metres. These industrial vacuum trucks also have a capacity range of 3,000 to 10,000 litres.
All our vacuum loading trucks are operated by professional and well-trained staff, ensuring safe operating conditions under all circumstances. Cleanaway also operates purpose built dangerous goods vacuum units. We typically transport waste from the following classes:
- Class 3 Dangerous Goods: Flammable liquids
- Class 5 Dangerous Goods: Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides
- Class 8 Dangerous Goods: Corrosive substances
- Class 9 Dangerous Goods: Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles
Liquid and powder removal for disposal and recycling
Cleanaway’s industrial vacuum and recovery tanker trucks fleet can efficiently pump, collect and dispose of a large variety of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Our environmental vacuum loading and truck services include:
- Liquid and powder removal for disposal and recycling
- Sewerage, drain and pipe cleaning
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Grease trap cleaning
- Emergency spill situations
- Planned maintenance shut downs
- Sludge removal from water treatment plants, tailings dams and industrial ponds
- Underground sump cleaning
- Catalyst handling
- Loading and unloading of materials from cargo holds, marine ballasts, boiler fire boxes, confined spaces and more
We can also help you manage emergency spills and planned maintenance shutdowns to minimise disruption and provide cost-effective services for all your waste needs.
Our vacuum loading service capabilities
Cleanaway’s vacuum loading and truck service can be deployed to your site when needed. Once your waste has been collected by our vacuum trucks, it will be sent to an EPA-compliant facility to be treated and all possible resources recovered. For certain types of waste, a secure product destruction service may be included on request.
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Industrial Construction Services
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karratha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.