Grease trap cleaning and waste disposal services
Restaurants, large kitchens, and other businesses in the food and beverage industry produce a lot of grease and food solids waste every day. Grease traps stop these solid grease and light waste particles from entering our waterways and landfill.
Grease traps need regular maintenance, emptying and cleaning to ensure optimal functionality and to prevent blockages. It is important to clear out grease traps before they damage the building and pollute our environment. Depending on the size of your business, it is recommended that your grease traps are serviced two to six times annually. We conduct a safe and convenient grease trap service, process the waste and responsibly reuse the by-products and dispose of any waste.
In some areas of Australia, such as in Sydney, the local water authority has regulatory oversight of grease trap installation and maintenance. Restaurants and commercial kitchens must comply with local regulations by ensuring their grease traps are properly maintained.
By engaging Cleanaway’s grease trap cleaning services, your business will not have to worry about:
- Bad smells and risk of flooding
- Blockages of inlet and outlet pipes through heavy build-up in grease traps
- Hefty fines and possible legal action from local water authorities
- Expensive emergency grease trap repairs
Our grease trap cleaning services are efficient, discreet and environmentally friendly. The collected grease is given a new lease on life when recycled into mulch and compost, effectively creating a genuine closed loop where recycled materials are used to create something new.
Complete grease trap waste management services
When you engage Cleanaway for grease trap cleaning services, our grease removal expert will assess the grease to water ratio of your waste and make recommendations to:
- Empty liquid and solid debris
- Remove blockages
- Deodorise to facilitate drainage and keep grease trap smell to a minimum
- Properly dispose of grease and recycle in EPA-licensed facilities
Our grease trap cleaning services includes:
- Complete FOG (fat, oil, grease) removal
- Washing and scraping of walls and baffles
- Inspection of inlet and outlet points
- Deodorisation and replacement of lids
- Reporting of trap condition and abnormalities
- Trap audits to maintain service quality
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Liquid Waste
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karatha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.