Construction, Demolition Waste
What is construction and engineering waste?
All types of waste material from the construction of high rise, building refurbishment, shop fit out, redevelopment or infrastructure projects are considered construction waste. These include broken bricks, concrete, green waste, plasterboard, metals, soils, tiles and timber.
Cleanaway has extensive experience managing waste from construction and engineering sites, traditionally contributing the most to landfill. We offer a range of bin systems and construction waste disposal services to keep things simple on site but allow us to recover and repurpose as much materials as possible.
Total construction waste management solutions
Cleanaway’s construction and engineering waste services feature:
- Highly engineered and certified hook lift and skip bins to meet your capacity requirements (2m³ — 23m³)
- Fast bin delivery turnaround times (same day and after hours) through the use of an innovative GPS fleet tracking system
- Flexible collections
- Green Star rating accreditations
- Site-based waste management plans and monthly recycling performance reports
- Customised waste management and recycling solutions to minimise the amount of waste going to landfill
- Certified tracking and regulatory compliance
More than just construction and demolition
Our complete range of services includes:
- Land suitability, audits, plans and assessments
- Remediation and disposal of material from contaminated sites, of any size and scale
- Secure destruction of contaminated, out-of-date, obsolete, recalled, illegal or sensitive materials or products
- Specialist pressure water jetting and hydro excavation services
- Spill kits and absorbents for emergencies