Closed circuit monitoring services
Cleanaway offers comprehensive Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) pipe inspection and monitoring for the review and administration of wastewater systems. Our service enables the collection of inspection data using a range of specially developed cameras to provide a full colour video inspection service on all types of pipes. All cameras are tracked from the surface and the precise location of defects or blockages are marked for service.
Our pipe camera service allows us to trace and pinpoint locations for survey references and examine the structural integrity of drainage assets. Cleanaway’s CCTV pipe inspection contractors can identify defects, debris, pollutants as well as threats to drain function before carrying out preventive measures.
Cleanaway packages a number of high technology solutions for sewerage maintenance, including the combination of a laser profiler, sonar system and CCTV unit. Recorded footage and reports are provided to you to enable performance monitoring of pipes and the development of cost-saving plans to maximise the life of these expensive assets.
CCTV surveillance for drains and pipes
Our sophisticated closed circuit monitoring service can determine the effects of gas corrosion on ceramic sewerage mains and concrete or cast iron pipelines. This innovative solution helps your business plan cleaning schedules and future maintenance works and limits the amount of unplanned downtime onsite.
The benefits of CCTV drainage pipe inspection include:
- Identifying blockages to mine site processes, stormwater drains, sumps, wash bay piping, and oil separator piping
- Assessing general condition and suitability of existing systems
- Providing a quick and accurate way to get an instant, detailed look at the condition of underground sewerage or stormwater drainage systems
- Enabling chemical treatment of conduits for effective root control
- Helping plan pipe cleaning schedules and future maintenance work
- Helping develop cost-saving plans to maximise the life of expensive assets
CCTV technology features
Cleanaway’s closed circuit monitoring service provides:
- Comprehensive high-tech solution for sewerage maintenance, including combination of a laser profiler, sonar system and CCTV unit
- Drainage system information is recorded and backed up on DVD for future reference
- Designed to cater for any size drain from 100mm to 1,000mm+ drains
- For smaller drains, a smaller hand feed CCTV device is used offering the same high resolution imaging as a larger, remote controlled unit
Closed circuit monitoring in action
Remote controlled mobile CCTVs are used to detect blockages through pipes and other small spaces. Attached to the moving device is a camera that surveys the path. Once a blockage is found, a special drain cleaning device is deployed, spraying the walls of pipes to remove build-up and prevent future blockages.
Our drain cam service operators are experienced and qualified. On completion of work, we deliver recorded footage and drain camera hire reports to enable performance monitoring of pipes and development of plans to maximise the life of these underground assets.
Cleanaway can also schedule regular inspections and drain cleaning to keep things flowing smoothly.
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Industrial Cleaning Services
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karratha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.