Cleanaway’s Turbowash machines
We offer a quality range of part washers (sinks, turbowashers and hot tanks) and wash water management for workshops of all sizes. Our parts cleaning machines include a full suite of services, including installation, parts cleaner maintenance, industrial wash water removal, and onsite staff training and risk assessment.
Cleanaway’s parts cleaner machines are fully automated, increasing productivity while reducing manual handling risks and labour costs.
Cleanaway’s Turbowash machines and solutions are tailored to fit your workshop and business needs. Their key features include:
- Heavy gauge industrial steel construction
- Low profile cabinet for ease of loading
- Gear driven heavy gauge turntable
- Ergonomic control panel
- Waterproof electrical control box
- Thermal overload protection
- Electronic thermostat temperature control
- Optional 10 micron in-line filter system
- Variable wash cycle timer
- Seven-day timer for heater elements
- Fully mobile models for small to mid-sized equipment (models TW 2 and TW3)
- Pneumatic lid lift option for models TW 3 to TW 8
- Front opening cabinet for loading with overhead cranes or forklifts (models TW 5 to TW 8)
We also include a full Turbowasher service, maintenance cleaning and waste product removal, ensuring a hassle free, safe and cost-effective solution. Other benefits include:
- Improved cleaning and protection as parts are removed clean and flash dried.
- Reduced costs compared to manual cleaning methods.
- Supply of specially formulated cleaning powder and removal of used wash water.
- Environmentally-friendly solution that’s also compliant with all relevant state laws.
- Turbowasher service and maintenance
Cleanaway’s Turbowash machine also has the following inclusions:
- Installation and machine set up
- Full parts washer service, maintenance, cleaning and waste product removal by Cleanaway service representatives
- On site staff training and risk assessment
- Supply of specially formulated cleaning powder and removal of used wash water
- Machines available for sale or rent on a standard service and maintenance plan
Turbowash machines in action
Parts are placed in the mechanically driven rotating basket, with the lid secured and the pump activated. The fixed speed rotating basket combines with a series of high pressure jets of hot detergent solution to clean even the toughest grime from exposed surfaces. This releases staff from the unpleasant task of manual parts cleaning.
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Equipment Cleaning Services
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karatha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.