Parts washer equipment services
We offer a quality range of part washers (sinks, turbo washers and hot tanks) and wash water management for mechanical workshops of all sizes. Our parts cleaning machines offer a full suite of services, including installation, parts cleaner maintenance, industrial wash water removal and onsite staff training and risk assessment.
Key features include:
- Heavy gauge industrial steel construction
- Low profile cabinet for ease of loading
- Gear driven heavy gauge turntable
- Ergonomic control panel
- Waterproof electrical control box
- Thermal overload protection
- Electronic thermostat temperature control
- Optional 10 micron in-line filter system
- Variable wash cycle timer
- Seven-day timer for heater elements
- Fully mobile models for small to mid-sized equipment (models TW 2 and TW3)
- Pneumatic lid lift option for models TW 3 to TW 8
- Front opening cabinet for loading with overhead cranes or forklifts (models TW 5 to TW 8)
Cleanaway’s parts cleaner machines are fully automated, increasing productivity while reducing manual handling risks and labour costs. We also include a full parts washer service, maintenance cleaning and waste product removal, ensuring a hassle free, safe and cost-effective solution.
Hot tank parts cleaner
Cleanaway’s new generation hot tank chemical cleaning systems have a centrifugal filter and optional rinse bay to help you save time, money and reduce impact on the environment. Our range of agitating hot tanks starts from 200 litres, ideal for cleaning small components, up to tanks with a 22,000 litre capacity for cleaning locomotive and marine engine components, rail wagon bearings and axle boxes.
Chemical cleaning in an agitated tank is a proven and effective method for removing heavy build up of grease, oil and carbon from internal and external surfaces.
Using our hot tank parts cleaner provides the following solutions:
- Fast and simple, one-step cleaning method with no need to pre-clean parts
- Reduces cleaning cycles to between 60 and 120 minutes
- Automatic operation frees staff to work on other tasks
- Extends chemical life and reduces chemical top up by up to 75%
- Waste from centrifugal filter can be disposed of in an industrial waste bin
- Heavy duty, fully insulated construction
- Absence of a sludge settlement area reduces tank volume by 30%, which also reduces the initial chemical fill by 30%
- Average centrifugal filter cleaning time of 15 minutes per week
- Optional rinse bay attaches to the tank to reduce spillage
Cleanaway’s hot tanks are the perfect solution for cleaning hard to reach areas such as oil galleries and exhaust ports.
Parts washer service and maintenance
Cleanaway’s inclusions for this service include:
- Installation and machine set up
- Full parts washer service, maintenance, cleaning and waste product removal by Cleanaway
- On site staff training and risk assessment
- Supply of specially formulated cleaning powder and removal of used wash water
- Machines are available for sale or rent on a standard service and maintenance plan
Parts washer equipment services in action
Dirty equipment is easily loaded into and cleaned with parts washers and hot tanks. The tanks are able to carry heavy loads and clean greasy and grimy mechanical parts.
Why choose Cleanaway
More solutions for Equipment Cleaning Services
Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
We are in every major city and region in Australia. Chances are you will find us not too far away from where you are. We’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, as well as Karatha, Rockhampton, Newcastle, Geelong, Port Augusta, Albury, and more.