Cleanaway’s new generation hot tank chemical cleaning systems have a centrifugal filter and optional rinse bay to help you save time, money and the environment.
Chemical cleaning in an agitated tank provides a proven and effective method for removing heavy build up of grease, oil and carbon from internal and external surfaces.
Cleanaway’s hot tanks are the perfect solution for cleaning hard to reach areas such as oil galleries and exhaust ports.
Hot tank cleaning solution
- Fast and simple, one-step cleaning method with no need to pre-clean parts
- Reduces cleaning cycles to between 60 and 120 minutes
- Automatic operation frees staff to concentrate on other tasks
- Extends chemical life and reduces chemical top up by up to 75 per cent
- Waste from centrifugal filter can be disposed of in an industrial waste bin
- Heavy duty, fully insulated construction
- Absence of a sludge settlement area reduces tank volume by 30%, which also reduces the initial chemical fill by 30%
- Average centrifugal filter cleaning time of 15 minutes per week
- Optional rinse bay attaches to the tank to reduce spillage and save caustic
Using the hot tank system
- After dismantling your engine/gearbox the parts are ready to be added to the cleaning tank. Pre-cleaning is not necessary.
- Place your dirty parts on the platform, operate the agitate switch and leave the tank to run.
- At the end of the cycle, move the job to the optional self contained rinse bay and hose off. This rinse water is recycled and if contaminated, is added back to the hot tank to replace water lost through evaporation, using one valve.
- Most cleaning cycles are around 60 minutes and chemical life can be in excess of 100 months.
- Your Cleanaway service technician can provide monthly servicing and chemical testing.
- Our hot tanks have been designed by end-users to ensure optimum performance.