Cleanaway Erskine Park Landfill
Address: 85-87 Quarry Road, Erskine Park NSW 2759
- * Entry into site after submission of required paperwork
Interested in a Cleanaway service?Contact us directly on 13 13 39 or fill up one of these short forms. We will get back to you as soon as possible with your request or booking.
The Cleanaway Erskine Park landfill provides the highest standard of solid waste management. This landfill accepts general waste and low level contaminated soils from local construction businesses in Sydney and western suburbs.
Acceptable wastes include:
- Commercial and Industrial
- General solid waste (non-putrescible)
- General solid waste soils (special asbestos)
- Low level contaminated soils (LLCS)
- Construction and demolition waste (C&D waste) excluding asbestos
- Clean fill (ENM/VENM)
Unacceptable wastes include:
- Demolition waste containing asbestos
- Putrescible waste
- Restricted waste (RSW)
- Hazardous waste (HSW)
- Medical waste
- Tree stumps
- Environment Protection Licence 4865
The following environmental control systems are used in Erskine Park landfill:
- Leachate management
- Storm water management
- Landfill gas recovery and utilization
- Final covers
- Re-vegetation program
- Pest control management
- Odour control management
- Environmental monitoring
Only commercial self-tipping trucks are allowed.
We accept the following payment options: EFTPOS, Credit Card or Account.
Contact our Erskine Park landfill team directly at 02 9834 3411 to enquire about tailored solutions and receive an obligation-free quote. You can also reach Cleanaway at 13 13 39 for general enquiries.