Cleanaway provides industrial vacuum truck services for a comprehensive waste management solution. Our vacuum trucks, backed by our specialist team of drivers and expert personnel, have the capacity to remove liquid and solid waste of all kinds.
We have the capability to pump liquid, sludges, and powders while providing industrial vacuum cleaning services in emergency spill situations or during planned maintenance shut downs.
Wide range of applications
Cleanaway’s vacuum loading capabilities provide solutions across a range of operational situations. Our extensive fleet of wet and dry vacuum loading units are capable of pumping liquids, sludges and powders at up to 3,000 litres per minute and up to 200 metres. These industrial vacuum trucks have a capacity range of 3,000 litres to 10,000 litres.
All our vacuum handling trucks are operated by professional and well trained staff, ensuring safe operating conditions in all circumstances. Additionally, Cleanaway operates purpose built Dangerous Goods vacuum units. We typically transport the waste from the following classes:
- Class 3 Dangerous Goods: Flammable liquids
- Class 5 Dangerous Goods: Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides
- Class 8 Dangerous Goods: Corrosive substances
- Class 9 Dangerous Goods: Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles
Liquid and powder removal for disposal & recycling
Cleanaway’s industrial vacuum and recovery tanker trucks fleet can efficiently pump, collect and dispose of a large variety of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Our environmental vacuum truck services include:
- Liquid and powder removal for disposal and recycling
- Sewer, drain and pipe cleaning
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Grease trap cleaning
- Sludge removal from water treatment plants, tailings dams and industrial ponds
- Underground sump cleaning
- Catalyst handling
- Loading and unloading of materials from cargo holds, marine ballasts, boiler fire boxes, confined spaces and more.
Once your waste has been collected by our vacuum trucks, it will be sent to an EPA-compliant facility to be treated and all possible resources recovered. For certain types of waste, a secure product destruction service may be included at request.
Contact us now to learn more.