1) What is Coupa?
Coupa is an industry leading, cloud-based procurement tool for procure to pay solutions used by organisations globally. The tool will help Cleanaway to connect with our suppliers for ordering and invoicing, creating a more efficient and effective way of working.
2) What is the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP)?
The Coupa Supplier Portal is a global, cloud-based procurement Portal that allows you to receive orders and submit invoices to Cleanaway from one central account.
3) Will we need additional software to work within the CSP?
No additional software is required. The CSP is a cloud-based technology so you will only need access to the internet and an email account.
4) Are my contractual terms and conditions the same?
In most circumstances we do not anticipate that contractual terms and conditions will change. However, where a change is required, the Procurement Team will be in touch.
5) What happens if I do not join the CSP?
While we realise that every supplier is different, we strongly recommend that you use this completely free-of-charge tool to submit your invoices electronically. Invoices received through email or mail are at risk of delayed payment. The registration process for the CSP is a simple process which is free to all suppliers.
6) What training is provided for the CSP?
You can find extensive training materials on the Coupa support website or by accessing the online help page after registering.
7) How much does it cost to join and use the CSP?
Registration on CSP and using CSP is 100% free
8) How do I register on the CSP?
9) How long does the CSP registration process take?
The registration process takes minutes. Use the link received in the invitation email to access the CSP. If any queries please reach out to Coupahelp@cleanaway.com.au
10) Will I need to re-register on the CSP if I supply more than one organisation?
No, you do not need to create separate CSP accounts for each customer.
11) How do I receive Purchase Orders?
You will receive your Cleanaway Purchase Orders (PO) by email. This will enable you to check all the POs you have received from Cleanaway through your CSP account.
12) How do I add/give access rights to one of my employees?
Help guides will be available on the CSP
13) What happens if I forget my login?
Forgotten passwords can be retrieved via the forgotten password link on the CSP portal at the Login stage.