About the Cleanaway Graduate Program
Are you a new graduate seeking to make a sustainable future possible? Then join us! The Cleanaway Graduate Program creates a career pathway and opportunity to join our good to great Cleanaway journey.
Successfully appointed Graduates will gain vital hands on experience in the waste management industry and an in-depth look into the overall Cleanaway enterprise, supplemented with strong supervision, leadership and mentorship by Hosting Managers.
Your Learning Journey
The Program will last for about 18 to 24 months, with each placement block lasting for up to six months. This will allow you to gain an understanding of the various operations and components of Cleanaway within your Graduate segment stream.
Eligibility for the FY20 Graduate Program requires:
· Completion of undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the past two years (i.e. 2018 or 2019)
· Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
1. Applications open: NOW
2. Applications close: 11 October 2019
3. Interviews commences 1 November 2019
4. Cleanaway Graduate Program Offers will be made during December 2019
The Cleanaway Graduate Program commences 1 February 2020.
For more information about the Cleanaway Graduate Program, download our brochure by following this link or by clicking on the image below: