Our quality range of Turbowash automatic parts washing machines cater to the parts cleaning needs of automotive and mechanical workshops.
‘Turbowash’ parts washers
- Fully automatic parts washing units to improve productivity and reduce manual handling risks
- Provide fast, high quality parts cleaning from oil, grease, swarf and grime
- Parts are removed from cleaning ‘flash dry’
- Automatic parts washers reduce labour costs compared to manual cleaning methods
- Water based parts washing ensures a high quality environmental standard
- Full service, maintenance, industrial cleaning and waste product removal available.
- Heavy gauge industrial steel construction
- Low profile cabinet for ease of loading
- Gear driven heavy gauge turntable
- Ergonomic control panel
- Waterproof electrical control box
- Thermal overload protection
- Electronic thermostat temperature control
- Optional 10 micron in-line filter system
- Variable wash cycle timer
- Seven day timer for heater elements.
Small to medium sized equipment:
- TW2 and TW3 Turbowashers
- Suit small to medium sized workshops
- Strong, robust machines, fully mobile for greater flexibility within the workshop
- Ideal for automotive servicing, car dealerships and light industrial applications
Large and heavy duty equipment:
- TW4, TW5, TW6, TW7 and TW8 Turbowashers
- Strong, gear driven machines are ideal heavy-duty parts washing solution
- TW5, TW6, TW7 and TW8 models have a front opening vault door for easy access when loading equipment with overhead cranes or forklifts
- Optional pneumatic lid lift
- Ideal for truck, bus, mining and heavy industrial applications.
|Model||Cleaning Area||Load Capacity||Power|
|TW2||800mm x 470mm||250kg||Three phase, 415 volt, 4 pin plug 20A, 20amp|
|TW3||1100mm x 630mm||750kg||Three phase, 415 volt, 4 pin plug 20A, 20amp|
|TW4||1400mm x 660mm||1000kg||Three phase, 415 volt, 4 pin plug 32A, 32amp|
|TW5||1400mm x 900mm||2000kg||Three phase, 415 volt, 4 pin plug 32A, 32amp|
|TW6||1600mm x 1200mm||2000kg||Three phase, 415 volt, 4 pin plug 32A, 32amp|
|TW7||2000mm x 1300mm||4000kg||Three phase, 415 volt, Hard wired 60A, 50amp|
|TW8||3000mm x 1600mm||4000kg||Three phase, 415 volt, Hard wired, 60amp|
With growing environmental regulations covering workshop waste management, Cleanaway ensures the correct handling, transportation and documentation for the supply and removal of solvents in line with EPA requirements.