Wastes arising from medical, nursing, dental, veterinary, laboratory, pharmaceutical and other similar practices are all managed using Cleanaway’s medical and clinical waste systems.
Cleanaway provides clinical waste bins to manage sharps, human tissue waste, laboratory waste, animal waste, and waste resulting from dental, medical or veterinary research or treatment which has the potential to cause disease. Our clinical waste bins are lockable, yellow in colour, lined with yellow PVC plastic bags and accompanied by bin stickers to ensure clear identification and encourage compliance.
Three different coloured bins are used to collected clinical and related wastes:
- Clinical Waste Yellow Waste bins – marked “Clinical Waste”, with the International “Biohazard” symbol
- Cytotoxic Waste Purple Waste bins – marked “Cytotoxic Waste”, with the cell in “telophase” symbol
- Clinical Waste Orange Waste bins – marked “Pharmaceutical/Anatomical Waste”, with the International “Biohazard” symbol
Features of Cleanaway’s clinical waste solutions
- Range of disposal units to meet collection and storage needs
- Safe, disposable, puncture and tamper resistant containers
- Secure containment, transport and disposal
- Australian standards approved
- EPA compliant service with associated EPA documentation provided
- Certificates of destruction available
- Professional, proficient staff to advise you on collection, storage and transport
- Disposable containers available