Cleanaway provides vacuum handling services for transferring liquids, sludges and powders from tanks and vessels. Our integrated waste management solutions manage a range of prescribed and general waste, including contaminated and hazardous waste.
Cleanaway’s extensive fleet of industrial vacuum loading and recovery tanker trucks efficiently pump, collect and dispose of a large variety of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids, sludges and powders.
Fast and safe vacuum loading and unloading services for:
- Liquid and powder removal for disposal and recycling
- Sewer, drain and pipe cleaning
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Grease trap cleaning
- Emergency spill situations
- Planned maintenance shut downs
- Sludge removal to tank from water treatment plants, tailings dams and industrial ponds
- Underground sump cleaning
- Catalyst handling
- Loading and unloading of materials from cargo holds, marine ballasts, boiler fire boxes, confined spaces and more.
Cleanaway’s experienced vacuum handling operators have access to Australia’s leading fleet of vacuum handling vehicles and equipment, and draw on a range of innovative technologies.
Our HYRDAcat machinery minimises manual handling risks and provides an innovative and efficient solution for removing sludge from hazardous environments such as oil refineries, gas plants, confined spaces, and contaminated sites.
Cleanaway is independently certified to national standards and is well placed to deliver the highest level of operational safety, quality, and environmental compliance.