Skip bins (also known as Marrell bins) use a lift on/lift off system to provide a versatile single lift bin system.
Skip bin features
- Range of skip sizes are available
- Prompt delivery and removal
- You can determine the duration of time the skip bin remains on site
- Recycling of demolition waste is available
- Saves time and cost compared to landfill disposal
- Improves site safety by using a dedicated disposal bin point
- Improves site aesthetics for duration of work
Skip bin applications
- Convenient for one-off waste requirements
- Ideal for large, heavy, non-compactable waste fractions from building and demolition sites such as bricks, sand and timber (6m3 to 12m3skip bins)
- Ideal way of managing waste generated from household renovations, garden or office clean ups (2m3to 5m3 skip bins)
Skip bin sizes
Skips are available to hire from 2m3 to 12m3
|Capacity||Length (m)||Depth (m)||Height (m)|
*Dimensions are approximate, skip bin sizes may vary.
We provide many skip bin services in Queensland and across Australia. Our skip bin hire services and brands vary from region to region.